- Go to Dashboard
- Go to Mighty CPT -> Portfolio
- Click on create new and add the content according.
- Save the post
- Continue to do such to each of your FAQ entries
Customize the Color:
To customize the color you can go to Appereance->Customize->Portfolio settings and add the selected colors.
How to display the teams in frontend
- Using shortcode: using shortcode you can show the team members on any page you wish, the shortcode used to display the teams is
- Using the archive page created by custom post type: without placing any shortcode you can access the team pages with /portfolio/ slug on your site, so if you site is http://example.com you can access the team page at http://example.com/portfolio/
Alternatively you can also change the slug of the archive page, to change the slug you can go to Appereance->Customize->Portfolio Settings ->General settings and change the slug.
Changing the layout of the teams page
You can change the layout of the team page with the following 4 layouts available:
- Full width Portfolio page
- Portfolio With left Sidebar
- Portfolio With right Sidebar
To change the layout go to Appereance->Customize->Portfolio settings->General settings and change the layout.